Senior Web Developer
ADC is seeking an experienced web developer for our Houston
Texas consulting practice. We work closely with our customers
and are responsible for the full life cycle of our products.
Qualified candidate will design, code, test, implement and
validate business and technical information technology related
programs. Ability to lead and/or assist in design work and
coding, gather requirements from scope definition to in depth
requirements and provide analysis on multiple small to medium
sized web projects. Must be able to communicate well with
customers and work in a team environment.
**Entry-level candidates will not be considered for this
* U.S. citizenship or Permanent Residency required.
* 2+ years on the job experience in web development.
* 4+ years application development experience.
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field.
* Excellent Oral and Written communication skills.
* Visual Basic
* Experience in Oracle PL/SQL, XML and .NET desired, but not required.
If you are interested in a career
at ADC, please email or send your resume indicating the position
of interest to:
Alliance Data Corporation
Attn: Human Resources
14550 Torrey Chase Boulevard
Houston, Texas 77014
An Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
>BACK TO CAREERS